As a consequence of Economic Theory for Dummies (2013) – which examines our current economic system, its background, development and function – Amund Sjølie Sveen is now producing MELTING, moving further into climate problems, the last 30 years of aggressive, deregulated finance capitalism, and our possible common future:
– If we accept that global warming exists and is manmade, what implications does that have for how we organize our lives and society?
– What happens when ice melts?
– What happens when economies melt?
– What happens when society, welfare, social relations, public art funding and human future melt?
– And afterwards, when everything is melted, then what?